If you’re like most of us, you’re back at work this Monday—perhaps a few pounds heavier, but hopefully also happy and well-rested after a holiday weekend with family, friends (or maybe just enjoying the silence by yourself). That said, the passing of Thanksgiving means we are officially in the capitalist crush that is the holiday shopping season, and if you’re not the type to stand in lines trying to catch deals, you’re in luck—it’s Cyber Monday, and you can catch them from the comfort of your own home/office/desk/car/clandestine bathroom stall/etc.
To be honest, most of the best Cyber Monday deals in beauty are ongoing—and extended from last week’s Black Friday list (above). But because like Lizzo, we love you, here’s a handy refresher—with some edits and new additions—to our list of the best black-owned beauty, fashion and gift deals you can snag as we count down to the end of the year (and decade)!
- Blk + Grn is continuing to make it easier to buy black with a green focus, offering 10 percent off of purchases of $50 and 20 percent off of purchases over $100 using the codes CYBERMONDAY10 or CYBERMONDAY20 (or Black Friday’s codes will still work, too; get up to 25 percent off a purchase of $150 or more with BLKFRIDAY25).
- Bolden is one of our favorite skincare brands, and they’ve given us even more to love with their Cyber Monday sale, which will give you 30 percent off sitewide with the code CMONDAY.
- Heat Free Hair is continuing the deals on their naturally textured assortment of extensions, wigs and ponytails. Save $40 on $200 using code BLACKOUT40—or $80 when you spend $400 using code BLACKOUT80.
- Got curls? The Glow Up approves Tracee Ellis Ross’ Pattern Beauty (believe the hype), and after a sold-out debut, you can try it for yourself for 20 percent off this Monday.
- Global marketplace Love Dot is continuing to spread the love with curated pieces from around the world (perfect for the person who thinks they have everything)—their 30 percent sitewide discount has been extended through today!
- There’s never been a better time to try out a subscription to Savage X Fenty—or, just cop a few naughty or nice pieces obligation-free. Rih’s intimate apparel line is offering 65 percent off all Cyber Month! If that’s not love on the brain, we don’t know what is.
- Ghana-born Sika Designs has an irresistible array of African prints in ridiculously chic designs (Dutch wax puffer, anyone?). Good luck choosing just one, since they’re all 50 percent off through today.
- Pat McGrath Labs is continuing to offer rare discounts on their luxury cosmetics; there’s still time to score 25 percent off orders under $150, and 30 percent off purchases of $150 or more.
- Coloured Raine is upping the ante on their Black Friday deals, offering up to 75 percent off select products—plus an additional 10 percent using the code RAINESQUAD10 (exclusions do apply).
- If you’re a pigment junkie like us, you’ll also want to head over to Juvia’s Place for up to 60 percent off of its already wonderfully priced bestsellers—including select $6 palettes (down from $20)!
- Love The Lip Bar? The cult-favorite beauty brand is doubling down on the Black Friday deals with free shipping on all orders over $20.
- We don’t play favorites with black-owned fashion lines, but Harlem’s Fashion Row alum Fe Noel is definitely near the top of our list. Her sensuous designs always make an impact—and with her sample sale extended through today, you can too.
- Urban Skin Rx offers dermatologist-developed results at home, and with 30 percent off and free shipping through Tuesday, it’s an upgrade we can all afford!
- Eden Bodyworks has earned its faithful following, and this month, they’re saying thank you! On Dec. 2, get $5 items plus $5 shipping, or 31% off and free shipping for orders totaling $31 or more as part of Eden’s End of the Year sale Dec. 30-Jan. 1.
- Clean beauty brand Urban Hydration is doing good work, one gallon of water at a time. Today, you can help do good while getting the goods; the brand is having a 70 percent off flash sale today, and 20 percent off all purchases and free shipping all month.
- Onion Cut and Sewn has long been a favorite at The Glow Up, and with 20 percent off sitewide through Tuesday, these versatile, packable, always sexy designs can become your favorites, too. Just remember the (hilarious) code: beansgreenspotatoestomatoes.
- Hair Flair is continuing to offer 30 percent off sitewide through Cyber Monday, making this an ideal time to cop CurlFormers, Waveformers, or a SoftHood
- Just when we thought it couldn’t get better over at tulle specialists Oyemwen, they’ve upped their Black Friday deal. Today, you can score 25 percent off sitewide!